Thursday 24 May 2012

Listen Here

Sound Archive


Sound Art

The first of my series on voice produced for Soundart radio
Introduction to Voice in Art

Show on listening includes a live drawing event


I recently produced a new sound piece for display at the Arnolfini's Performance Writing weekend Plinth Ghosts


All sonic pieces produced and broadcasted for my MA degree show

explications for these pieces can be found here

BA degree show piece
Voice Can Harm 



Radio Art


I am currently producing a series of shows around the topic of 'voice'. These will also be displayed on SoundArt Radio more details to follow...



 From September 2011- May 2012 I co-presented a radio show on Wednesday mornings with Jenny Wellwood on SoundArt Radio 102.5fm. Archives of some of those shows can be found here:

In October 2011 a compliation of my MA degree show pieces was displayed on the Radia Network network.

No comments:

Post a Comment